Install FrontDesk/TimeClock on Windows 11
To run either FrontDesk or TimeClock on your Windows 11 PC, you need to install the Amazon App Store. The Amazon App Store and mobile app usage are only available in selected countries and regions. To find if your country or region is supported, go to Countries and regions that support Amazon Appstore on Windows.
Make sure your device has Windows 11 installed. To use mobile apps on your device, your PC also needs to meet these requirements:
|8 GB (minimum)16 GB (recommended)
|Solid State Drive or SSD (recommended)
|Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum) or aboveAMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or aboveQualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum) or above
|x64 or ARM64
Virtualization allows your PC emulate a different operating system, like Android™ or Linux. These steps will help you enable virtualization.
Choose your PC manufacturer for specific instructions on enabling virtualization. If you don't see your manufacturer listed, refer to your device documentation. These are external links to the manufacturers' websites. If your PC manufacturer isn't listed or you're unsure who it is, you may be able to find instructions for your UEFI (or BIOS). Please refer to your device documentation. We have generic instructions here.
|How to Enable Virtualization Technology on Acer Products
|For PCs with AMD processors: [Notebook] How to enable or disable AMD Virtualization (AMD-V™) technology? For PCs with Intel processors:
|How To Enable or Disable Hardware Virtualization on Dell Systems | Dell US
|HP PCs - Enable Virtualization Technology in the BIOS
|How to enable Virtualization Technology on Lenovo PC computers - Lenovo Support US
|Virtualization is already enabled on Surface devices.
Step 3: Turn on Virtual Machine Platform for Windows
Here's how to turn it on:
- Select Start, enter Windows features, and select Turn Windows features on or off from the list of results.
- In the Windows Features window that just opened, find Virtual Machine Platform and select it.
- Select OK. You might need to restart your PC.
For more advanced info or help with troubleshooting, go to Microsoft Docs.
Install the Amazon Appstore
Installing the Amazon Appstore will install the Windows Subsystem for Android automatically.
- Select Start > enter Microsoft Store > Open the Microsoft Store
- Search for Android Appstore in the Microsoft Store, click on the Amazon Appstore tile
- Click the Get button to begin the installation
Install FrontDesk or TimeClock
Both FrontDesk and TimeClock are available on the Amazon Appstore.
- Select Start > enter Amazon Appstore > Open the Amazon Appstore
- Search for either FrontDesk or TimeClock by Simple In/Out
- Click Install or Get and confirm
Why isn't my camera working in TimeClock on Windows?